Thursday, September 27, 2007

Vancouver Transit Advertising

My friend Jon just informed me that the blog I made for him almost a year ago: Vancouver Transit Advertising is still on the first page of a google.ca search, even though he has hardly done any maintenance.

And the calls are coming in.

In my experiments with SEO copywriting over the last few years I have been able to pick and choose which words I want to shoot to the top of Google and keep them there.

I do this the hard way: through blogs. But so far, I’ve been on a roll.

Of the six blogs I’ve made, they are all doing well:

Freelance English Copywriter - #1 worldwide, with four links on the first page

English Copywriter - #1 worldwide, and four links on the first page

Sustainability Advertising (for Creative Wonders) - #1 worldwide, with four links on the first page

Copywriter in Asia - #1 worldwide, with three links on the first page

Vancouver Transit Advertising - #12 worldwide, #10 in Canada, with one link on the first page

Native English Teacher - #3 worldwide

The nice things about blogs, too, is you get shot up in the ratings for words you weren't even banking on.

For example, I am on the first page for SEO copywriting Hong Kong without even planning on it.

Is it just as simple as making a blog? Not exactly. But if you would like to know more, let me know.

No comments: